|1. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS|
|Professor Kevin M Ryan D.O.B. 21/07/1977Website: http://nanoresearchul.org/ ResearcherID: D-8047-2011AD1029, University of Limerick email@example.com, (061) 213167|
|2. CAREER PROFILE EDUCATION2003 Ph.D., Chemistry, ‘Mesporous materials as Low K-dielectric layers and as hosts for semiconductor nanowire arrays, University College Cork, Ireland
1999 B. Sc. Chemistry, University College Cork, Ireland
|3. INNOVATION/COMMERCIALISATION ACTIVITY|
|3.1 I have secured over €4.5 million in research funding from National, EU and Industry sources. As examples of leadership in industrial applications, I have Involvement on projects with > 50 Industries nationally and internationally.3.2 Patents and Patent Applications (Granted in Bold) 1. KM Ryan, T Kennedy, E Mullane. Silicon or Germanium Network Structure for Use as an Anode in a Battery- US Patent 20,160,043,385, 2016
2. Ryan, K. M. Singh, A. Barrett, C. A. Process and System for Surface Modification of Colloidal Carbon Spheres in Supercritical Media European Patent EP 2455337. Dec 2014
3. Ryan, K. M. Ahmed, S. “Deposition of materials- Close packed assemblies/lattice-Method for formation of”. US 8629422B Granted Jan 2014.
4. Ryan, K. M., Sanyal, A., Bala, T. McGlouglin, T. Pitterina, A. Processing of Nanoparticles US 8501432 September 2013
5. Ryan, K. M., Barrett, C. A. 2009. Method and System for the Synthesis of Semiconductor Nanowires. Patent No: US 8,138,067. Date of Patent Mar 20, 2012.
6. Ryan K. M. Morris, M. A, Holmes, J. D. and Lawton, W. US Patent Granted US 6699797 “Method of Fabrication of low dielectric constant porous metal silicate films”. 2004
7. Winkler, H. Ryan, K. M. Pigments with Opal Structures, Patent, DE 102009 030 250 A1.
8. Ryan, K. M. Kennedy, T. ‘A Si and Ge Nanowire Heterostructure ‘European Patent Application No. 15170563.9. PCT completed May 2016.
9. Ryan, K. M. Kennedy, T. ‘Design of a Silicon or Germanium network structure for use as an anode in a battery’ Patent Application in United States No.14/594,548. June 2015
10. Ryan, K. M. Liu, N., Liu, P., Lasing from high aligned CdSeS Nanorod Thin Film by Electrophoretic Deposition. UL 2006312, with patent agent Purdy Lucey June 2016.
Publications see Research Gate Listing