Name: Shalini Singh
Email Address: Shalini.Singh@ul.ie
2nd Year PhD Student
- Project Research Fellow in CSIR- CSMCRI, India (July 2009- May 2011)
- Masters in Organic Chemistry from Dept. of Chemistry, DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur (2009)
- B.Sc. from DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur (2007)
- Synthesis of binary, ternary and quaternary nanocrystals in the form of rods.
- Assembly of nanorods into organised arrays for solar cell applications.
- The materials of interest are cadmium and copper chalcogenides e.g. Cadmium Telleuride, Cadmium Selenide, Copper Indium Galium Diselenide (CIGS), Copper Zinc Tin Tetra Sulphide (CZTS).